Sarah Di Ganci LLC
Brain. Life. Yoga.
Inspired by Indian yoga tradition and research.
Offering one-on-one individualized therapeutic yoga and meditation practices as a
Therapeutic Specialist, Brain Longevity® Specialist of the
Alzheimer's Research and Prevention Foundation™
Yoga Nidra Meditation Level 1 Teacher and Mindfulness Coach, with a focus on enabling women to improve their lifelong wellness.
Work with Sarah if you are a:
- new practitioner to yoga and looking for a skilled teacher;
- dedicated practitioner looking for a teacher with a specific skillset;
- wellness space looking to add a Yoga Medicine® Therapeutic Specialist to their team;
- therapeutic or holistic health clinic seeking a collaboration with a well-trained yoga teacher;
- corporate office, research group or hospital looking to incorporate yoga services.
Invest in your lifelong brain and body wellness.
Sarah is a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®) with
, which acknowledges completions of yoga teacher trainings with a Registered Yoga School (RYS®).
Site created with
© 2021 OfferingTree SBC